We believe there is a responsibility for businesses, like members of society, to be good citizens. Rockline and its associates actively serve the communities in which we live.
- Rockline was again a major sponsor for Making Spirits Bright. The event objective is twofold – to collect pantry items for the Sheboygan County Food Bank and to provide an exciting and affordable quality family event. http://www.makingspiritsbright.com/making-spirits-bright/
2016 Ralph and Clare Rudolph Scholarship Recipients
Rockline is pleased to announce this year’s Ralph and Clare Rudolph Scholarship was awarded to two individuals. The winner of the 4 year scholarship is Ivette Marte. Her parents both work at the New Jersey facility. Her mother, Yomaris works in packaging. Her father Felix is a custodian. Ivette will receive $2,000 per year for the next four years as she pursues a degree in Chemical Biology from Stevens Institute of Technology. Ivette graduated from Manchester Regional High School last spring.
The winner of the 2 year scholarship is Sarah Reed. Her mother is Summer Reed, a Process Engineer in Springdale. Sarah is planning to attend Northwest Community College. She will receive $1,000 a year for two years while pursuing a degree in Nursing. Sarah graduated from Elkins High School last spring.
- We had a toy and food drive for the New Jersey Community Development Corporation (NJCDC) a non-profit community development and social service agency based in Paterson, NJ.
- We also donated $$ to 10 different non-profits in the Paterson and Dover, NJ areas.
- We held our United Way drive in December.
- We had a blood drive on Thursday, November 4 with an organization called Community Blood Bank.
The Booneville School Board appropriated funds to teach robotics next year at our high school. Students will receive 7 hours college credit and high school credit concurrently. We would like to thank Rockline, UAFS, and our school board for making this a possibility.
Rockline Training Article: Rockline Associates Earn Workforce Leadership Certificates from UAFS
- Rockline Associates collected & donated 1069 school supply items to be distributed by United Way of NWA to needy children for the upcoming school year.
- We also had a team that volunteered for the United Way at local Walmart for their Fill the Bus drive
- Rockline donated 24 cases of wet wipes for military troops in Saudi Arabia and Alaska. Wipes are used by soldiers in the field for “dry baths”. Supplies enough for 300 soldiers
- Global Quality and Product Development put on their Red Noses in support of Red Nose Day (a campaign dedicated to helping children and having fun). Proceeds benefit children and young people in the US and some of the poorest communities in the world.